Our premier therapeutic and skilled nursing team has the experience, education and practical application to return our clients to full recovery.
Our rehabilitative services and treatments include:
- Total Joint Rapid Recovery Program
- ActiveCare DVT Prevention Support- a non-pharmaceutical anticoagulation device and monitoring
- Gait Assistance and Amputee Therapy
- Vestibular Therapy
- Evidence Based Fall Prevention
- Anticoagulation Therapy
- Same Day Hematocrit Results
- Stroke and Neurological Conditions
- Muscle Strengthening
We specialize in caring for those who have lifelong chronic conditions such as CHF, COPD, pericarditis as well as those that are recuperating from a heart surgery; Myocardial Infarction, Bypass Surgery (CABG), which requires specific nursing and therapeutic needs. Our program emphasizes the initial 30 days of home care to reduce re-hospitalization by providing focused and individualized care.
Our focused care includes:
- CHF Specialty Program
- Cardiopulmonary Assessment & Education
- Patient Centric Clinical Visits Individualized
- Inotropic Therapy
- Medication Set-Up and Management
- Daily Telephonic Communication
- HomeCare Connect Telephonic Triage and Concierge Service
- Pulse Oximetry Monitoring
- Energy Conservation Techniques
We understand that living with diabetes may be challenging. Our experienced nursing team helps individuals and their families live with diabetes. We work closely with the physician to develop a plan to help the patient reach their goal.
Our focused care includes:
- Medication Compliance and Management
- Blood Glucose Control
- Skin & Foot Assessments
- Diet & Nutrition Education and Oversight
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
Intravenous Therapy Care
We provide patients the unique opportunity to receive intravenous medication or fluids at home. Our IV therapy services include:
- Antibiotic Therapy And Hydration Therapy
- Total Parenteral Nutrition
- Select Inatropics
- Vascular Access Device Management
- Peripheral Site Care
Fall Risk Reduction
Falls are not an inevitable part of aging. HRHA takes an interdisciplinary approach to identifying patients who are at risk of falling and implements measures to prevent and decrease the probability of a patient experiencing a fall in the future.
HRHA’s Fall Prevention Interventions include:
- Standardized falls risk assessments
- Home safety assessment and safety checklist
- Review of medications and side effects
- Individualized exercise program
- Gait training
- Assistive device assessment and instruction
Do you have questions about your medications? Do you need reminders of upcoming appointments? Do you need to arrange transportation or contact a loved one?
HomeCare Connect allows you to do all of these things, and more, by simply pressing a button. This two-way wireless device can be used for all situations, not just emergencies. You’ll receive support and assistance for medical concerns at any time of day or night.
In the event of an emergency, our care center will relay critical information to first responders, your physician, family members and 911.
Stay connected with family members, health care professionals and HRHA with the touch of a button. HomeCare Connect is your personal healthcare concierge.