Careers - Clinical Director Assistant - Metro
Home Recovery – Americare is looking for a bright, experienced, and independent Clinical Director Assistant to come be a part of our growing company in Springfield, DC and Maryland area!
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive pay
- Continuing education
- Paid time off – holidays, vacation
- 401K matching
- Medical, dental, vision
- A supportive, exciting work environment!
Provides administrative functions and support to the Clinical Director to assure the daily management of the clinical team operations and the agency operations and are necessary to assure delivery of care for patients.
- Verifies SOC, ROCs, Recerts and patient evaluations were performed as scheduled.
- Ensures frequency, Recerts and supervisory visits are plotted on patient schedules.
- Assigns, tracks and reviews clinical schedules to ensure productivity standards are met.
- Notifies intake of additional authorizations that are needed for patient services.
- Maintains master clinical calendar of time off as approved by Clinical Director.
- Establishes and maintains on-call schedule for assigned region(s).
- Coordinates and attends patient care conferenced for assigned region(s).
- Ensures work flow process are timely: clinical documentation is in the patient EMR, visit verification, admission and status updates are within the required time frames, and other processes are defined by the Clinical Director.
- Reviews and processes clinical orders for order run directed by Clinical Director.
- Assists Clinical Director with Claims Alert, RAPs at Risk, Unverified Visit, Oasis Due, Visit Frequency, and other reports as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Holds current LPN license for state location of employment
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Home Health Setting preferred
- 1 year of office experience
- Ample experience with OASIS, and EMR’s
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in care coordination between, physician, clients, referral sources
- Home Recovery is a skilled services provider to patients that are home bound in the Maryland, Washington D.C. and Virginia Regions.