Careers - Director of HROV Operations - Farmville, VA.
Position - Director of HROV Operations
Location - Farmville, Va.
Under supervision of the Vice President of Operations, oversees the daily operational functions of the Agency’s home health and personal care business units. Assists with day to day program growth, client satisfaction, staff recruitment, and achieving organizational goals. Accesses appropriate resources to ensure compliance with Federal and State regulatory agencies OSHA, Medicare and Medicaid.
- Minimal Education:
- Holds a high school diploma or GED: prefer Associate Degree or higher in Business, Finance, or Nursing.
- Minimal Experience:
- Prefer 3-5 years of healthcare office experience.
- One year in a supervisory capacity.
- Other Qualifications:
- Demonstrates management competency and provision of high-quality care to clients.
- Is knowledgeable of home health regulations.
- Exhibits outstanding organization, leadership, communication, and human relations skills.
- Is self-motivated, assertive, and able to make independent decisions.
- Employs critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates ability to be flexible and to fulfill a broad range of management responsibilities.
- Is able to handle multiple priority projects.
- Is able to work under time pressure
- Is able to use computer for word processing, spreadsheet, and data entry applications.