Careers - Executive Administrative Assistant
Home Recovery Home-Aid is looking for a bright, experienced, and independent Executive Administrative Assistant to come be a part of our growing company!
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive pay
- Continuing education
- Paid time off – holidays, vacation
- 401K matching
- Medical, dental, vision
- A supportive, exciting work environment!
To assist with the day to day administration of the Agency as defined by the Senior Executive Team.
- Assist Senior Executive Team with program development, project administration, and day to day operations of agency
- Communicate and Interpret goals as set by the Senior Executive Team
- Assist with special projects and reporting,
- Complete Excel, Word, Publisher, and Power Point assignments as identified and defined
- Assist with the study of cost, services, and effectiveness/efficiency of programs in order to meet agency, client and community needs
- Assist with contracts for services, personnel and service provisions as identified by Senior Executive Team
- Assist with press releases, brochures, advertising, company functions, website and other external communications under the direction of the Senior Executive Team
- Function as backup as needed for administrative positions when staff is absent or positions are vacant
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma
- College Degree Preferred
- Prefer Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong Microsoft excel, word and power point skills required
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills required
- Prefer high degree of comfort with various data systems and report writing
- Must be able to multi task
- Medical office experience a plus but not necessary
Home Recovery provides skilled and unskilled healthcare services to patients that are home bound in the Maryland, Washington D.C. and Virginia Regions.