Careers - Home Health Clinical Manager/Director - Metro
Home Recovery – Americare Division
We are looking for a competent Clinical Director to organize and oversee people and programs of our clinical department and be a part of our growing company in Springfield, DC and Maryland area!
Why Join Our Team?
- Competitive pay
- Continuing education
- Paid time off – holidays, vacation
- 401K matching
- Medical, dental, vision
- A supportive, exciting work environment!
The position of the Clinical Director is driving the business of the day to day basis and primary responsibility is clinical staff managing, skilled service coordination and quality and timeliness of all clinical documentation as well as responsibility to coordinate, provide and maintain the highest standards of care.
- Assure compliance with company policy and all federal, state, and local regulatory bodies.
- Supervise all clinical activities and staff related to clinical care. Communicates and interacts with the other members of the leadership team.
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, orienting and ongoing in-service education of all clinical staff.
- Remain informed of home health regulations and standards as well as management issues.
- Provide guidance and support for supervisory, field and office staff.
- Conduct employee performance evaluations. Assists with development of new job standards as needed.
- Counsel staff appropriately and in a timely manner concerning areas of deficiency as well as areas of excellence and quality improvement.
- Ensure coordination of care by all disciplines.
- Assure that a reassessment of a client’s needs is performed by the appropriate health care professional (i.e. when there is a significant health status change in the client’s condition at the physician’s request or after hospital discharge.)
- Ensure compliance with Medicare Conditions of Participation.
- Participate in review, analysis and appraisal of the effectiveness of the total agency program.
- Participate in short and long range planning for the agency and implement specific measures for agency growth. Increase market share through education of physicians and other community and referral sources.
- Participate in the evaluation of agency programs.
- Develops a working knowledge of the electronic documentation software
- Ensure care delivery meets the needs of the patients and follows professional practice standards.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Education and Experience:
- Holds current license for state location of employment
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Home Health Setting preferred
- 2 years of experience in acute care setting that requires comprehensive assessment skills
- 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
- Ample experience with OASIS
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in care coordination between, physician, clients, referral sources
- Home Recovery has been proudly serving the community as home health service provider to patients that are in Maryland, Washington D.C. and Virginia for over 30 years.